Wednesday, January 20, 2010

It's a BOY!

We found out last Monday that we are going to have a boy! After the shock wore off we picked the name Parker Steven Ryan for our little man. We couldn't be happier and are so excited to have him in our family! I even seemed to find bedding right away that I just fell in love with and to make it better it was on sale AND free shipping! Only 19 more weeks (or so) until he's here... so much to do... so much to sell... and so much to re-buy! If anyone knows anyone who is having a girl in the fall (probably wouldn't know that quite yet but if you find out) I have a TON of clothes that I'm going to be selling!!!!

2 comments:

Dave & Melissa said...

I got behind on checking people's blogs. I'm so happy for you guys!!!! Boys are so much fun. It's way cool that you have one of each. How exciting!!! I have some boy stuff I'd like you to check out and see if you want to buy any of it for cheap. Congrats! We should get together soon. Our house is slowly coming together, so if you ignore the mess you're welcome to come over. When is a good time for you? Call me!

Dave & Melissa said...

Thanks for your comments and support. I'm sorry I haven't been better about calling you. It's been a hard adjustment to 4 kids. WOW, life's crazy!!! :o) I can't wait to see your baby and have you guys over. Talk to you soon (I hope)!