Thursday, May 15, 2008

I have added a new link...

I heard about this story through another blog and it has touched my life so very deeply! We can get so caught up in life that we forget how quickly it (life) can be taken away. I have been following this blog for about a month now and read it everyday. I swore that I would never take any baby I had for granted after going through the horrible loss of our first baby but I got caught up in life and ended up doing it. I took it for granted that I was healthy and that Kylie was healthy and that we were a happy little family. I will NEVER do that again after following this blog. I just thought I would share it with you all if you care to look. Life is such a gift. Always kiss your babies goodnight and tell everyone you love that you love them. You never know what tomorrow holds.

No comments: