Thursday, May 29, 2008

Quick Update...

So I'm not doing very well at updating this...
Our little munchkin (Steve's nickname for her lately) has become a very fast crawler! Last week she figured out how to not only get up onto her knees but she learned how to pull herself up... as of the past couple days she has gotten a bit braver and has been letting go with one hand to reach for a toy (or whatever catches her eye). Needless to say... she has kept us on our toes. We are't used to it yet and I have a feeling it's not going to be long before she is walking. YIKES! I will try to update with new pictures soon.

2 comments:

Dave & Melissa said...

Andrew didn't start crawling until he was about 11 months, and then walking about 14 or 15 months. It was sooooo nice! I didn't realize it at the time, though. Once they start being mobile, there's no stoppin' 'em. Holy cow, then they get into EVERYTHING!!!!! Good luck! :o)

Dave & Melissa said...

Oh, yeah... I seem to have had "help" keeping that paper I wrote Kylie's pediatrician's name on right on the desk so I'd know where to find it. So now I can't find it. What's her name again?