Friday, April 3, 2009

New month... new adventures...

So it's now April and a new month brings new adventures! We have been house hunting for a couple of months now and have put a couple offers on a couple houses and had a very strange experience. Wednesday however we received a phone call from our realtor and we ended up putting an offer on a bank owned property that we both absolutely fell in love with! I'm praying really hard that this is the one for us! I can see us staying there for a good long time and finally getting to make the place we live our home! I'm excited and nervous. Please say a prayer for us that we get this house! Hopefully we'll be celebrating soon. I'll keep you all posted!
Another new adventure for us starts tomorrow with Kylie's first swimming lesson! We'll see how she does since she's never been to the big pool before. After a month and a half of working 6 days a week Steve is finally taking a much needed break from work and will be off all next week so he'll be able to come to swimming lessons next week and take pictures :) Other than all that not much else is going on.
I'll post an update as soon as I know anything!

1 comment:

Dave & Melissa said...

Good luck with the house and swimming lessons. How old is Kylie now? 16-18 months or so? I can't remember. I'm sure she'll love swimming. Have fun!