Friday, May 22, 2009

Finally...

We are finally in our house. We got the keys on the 12th and did some painting last Friday before moving all the big stuff in on Saturday night. It's so nice to be in our house! Kylie is loving it so much. I will post pictures soon! Thank you to everyone who prayed for us and who supported us through this crazy journey... I can honestly say that we will be staying put for a long time after that whole drama packed journey. We can't wait to have everyone over to see our new place!

2 comments:

Dave & Melissa said...

Yay, I'm so excited for you! I can't wait to see your new house. Call me, OK??? We'd love to come over and play. Maybe next week sometime.

Dave & Melissa said...

Thanks for calling me today. We were doing errands all day, which then got cut short because Andrew has a bad stomach ache. I'll call you back when I get a minute. We'd love to come see the house, even with the mess. I'm sure it looks great. Talk to you soon!