Tuesday, August 4, 2009

The New House

I know... it's about dang time... Here are some before pictures...
So the first one is obvious... the second one is the bonus room over the garage, 3rd is the living room, and finally the kitchen... now for the after pictures...


Okay... the first couple are Steve painting the house, then the kitchen with new paint and lighting, then the dining room, then the living/dining room and finally Kylie's bathroom. We are finally starting to slow down a bit after a hectic few months!

4 comments:

Dave & Melissa said...

The house is looking great. I'd love to come see it. This summer has been crazy busy for us. Mornings are best for us, but you work so it's been hard to get together. We are painting my grandma's house this weekend. I'll try and remember to call you ASAP so we can set up a playdate.

Dave & Melissa said...

I'm so sorry I haven't called you or anything. I don't meen to be rude at all, I promise. These 3 kids keep me running all day long and the last couple weeks, every spare moment we've had when Dave's home has been spent at my Grandma's house painting. I'm soooo tired! What a long weekend. We're almost done now, though. Just a few touchups on the trim. YAY!!! I hope everything is going well for you. I'll bet Kylie is getting so big! Have a WONDERFUL day!

Paul and Missy said...

Thanks for finding me on here. Your blog is great about the before and after of your house!

Missy

Dave & Melissa said...

I'm due march 27th. Congrats on the pregnancy!!!! I'm so excited for you. How are you feeling? Do you think you'll try out being a stay at home mom? (I LOVE IT!!!) Let's schedule a play date! I know we've been talking about it forever. How about this saturday? Say 10am? Call me, OK???